Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!


Today is my birthday so...Happy Birthday to me! I wanted to blog and tell the whole world just how much God has amazed me this year. The picture posted is my favorite, by far, of the girls. It reminds me how much God has done in my 26th year. This picture was taken late one night when Addison was still in the ICU. We sneaked Ava J in for a visit. I still remember that night because two of our cardiologists were trying to hold back tears as Ava J held Addison for the first time. Addison was almost three months old before she was held by her big sissy. Wow!
I drove home the other night from work thinking about the many changes in life that have come along with having Addison. I realized that I wouldn't trade a minute of it because it has made me who I am-a stronger Christian woman.
Here is the chorus to a song that explains me through and through:
Be strong in the LORD and,
Never give up hope.
You're going to do great things,
I already know.
God's got his hand on you so,
Don't live life in fear,
Forgive and forget,
But don't forget why your here,
Take time to pray,
These are the words I would say.
Sidewalk Prophets-These are the words I would say
I am so thankful that God chose me to be me and gave me a testimony that is so easy to share with others. Man, He must love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment